NovaSign PosterSatin Paper 170
For eco-solvent, solvent, UV & latex inkjet printing of promotional displays
Product Description & Application
NovaSign PosterSatin Paper 170 (PSP 6307) is a satin white multi-layered water resistant paper for eco-solvent inkjet printing. It is suitable for indoor & outdoor applications such as posters for events and short-term billboard advertising & many more.
Features & Benefits
- High whiteness for wide colour gamut and deep rich colors
- Quick Drying for higher productivity
- Economical paper based media for short term outdoor displays
- Base : Paper
- Thickness : 170 gsm (± 5 gsm)
- Surface Finish : White Satin
- Ink Compatibility : Most Eco-Solvent Inks
- Ink Limit : Up to 270% with Eco Solvent Inks
- Shelf-Life : One year from the date of manufacture when stored in original packing at 20-25°C and 50% RH (± 5%)
- Available Sizes : 1270 mm x 50 m
- Compatible with original solvent & eco-solvent inks from printers of HP series, Epson series, Roland series, Mutoh series, Mimaki JV series and HP Latex series.
Note : Pre-test the compatibility of the inks with the media for the design application, before commencing actual production. To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiles and heater settings are used. For further assistance, please contact our HelpDesk.
Durability of Media
- The durability of the printed image is dependent on the fading characteristics of the inks used. Please consult the ink manufacturer for technical advice.
- If the printed graphics are likely to be exposed to corrosive liquids, smoke, fumes or a highly polluted atmosphere, or if there is a likelihood of scratching & friction, it is strongly recommended that the prints are laminated with a UV stabilised vinyl lamination film with a solvent-based adhesive.
- This media, when printed and protected as indicated above (with a laminate), can have an image life expectancy of up to 6 months in indoor conditions.
- Pre-test the compatibility of the inks with the media for design application, before commencing actual production.
- To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiling, colour calibration is used. For further assistance, please contact our HelpDesk.
- It is recommended to condition the media in the normal printing environment for 24 hours before printing.
- While printing, care must be taken to modify the print file to suit the ink limit of the media.
- Printed media should be thoroughly dried before rolling-up for transport to avoid smearing.
- A fresh pair of cotton gloves should be used while handling the bare media to avoid transfer of sweat, grease and oil on to the media as it could interfere with the print quality.
- When not in use, the media should be stored in its original packing in a vertical position. (Exposure to high humidity will cause cockling on paper surface while printing)