Color laser printable non-tear media for photo realistic prints
Product Description & Application
NovaJet Laser Matte Opaque Film 200 DS (LMO 5508) is a Polyester film specially coated on both sides which is suitable for digital & offset printing. It is suitable for high quality Photo books, visiting cards, indoor signage, invitation cards and posters
Features & Benefits
- PET film base provides tear resistance, stiffness, thermal stability for long term durability
- Outstanding toner & ink adhesion for sharp and high definition images
- Thermally stable PET film base allows for thermal lamination
- PET film substrate provides excellent weather ability
- Good antistatic properties for dust-free outputs and trouble free printing
- Writable surface allows you to add comments, signature and it can be stamped as well for application of certificates
- High Opacity allows printing on both sides
- Base : Polyester Film
- Total Thickness : 200 ± 5 microns (280 ±10 gsm)
- Surface Finish : White Matte
- Opacity : > 96%
- Shelf-life : Two years from the date of packing when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 55% ±10 RH
- Sizes Available : 320 mm x 480 mm
- Pack Size : 50 Sheets / Pack
- Other Variant : NovaJet Laser Matte Opaque is also available in 125 & 275 Mic
Also available for dry toner digital printers.
Available in Translucent & Pearl finish.
Printer Compatibility & Settings Chart
|HP||Indigo 3500, Indigo 5500, Indigo 5600, Indigo 7500 & Indigo 7600|
|Konica Minolta||Bizhub Pro C6501 / Bizhub Pro C6500|
|Canon||C6000 AP / C 7000 VPOKI|
|OKI||C9xxx, C910/ES9410, C830/810/801/821, C610/ES6410, C711/ES7411MGI|
|MGI||METEOR DP8700XL & MGI METEOR DP60 PRO|
Tested with original toners on above machines.
Certification : HP Indigo, Konica Minolta and Oki approved media
- Kindly refer to your printer user guide for instructions on appropriate printer settings.
- We recommend thorough testing of the material in its intended application prior to use.
- For best output & media settings in printer, it is recommended to involve service engineer of printer manufacturer who will do the correct & desired setting to get optimum imaging result.
- Please ensure the sheets are conditioned to the printing environment for 24 hours before use in the room where it is intended to be printed.
- To facilitate jam-free feeding, fan the required number of sheets.
- Best print results can be obtained at 20 - 25oC, 55 +10% RH with original toners.
- Please ensure proper earthing of the machine.
- Lamination after printing is advisable for extended print life. The lamination film must be checked for compatibility
with the media.
- Proof the Job on low cost paper of same size before printing final impressions on the film.
- The durability of the printed images will depend on the fading characteristics of the toner used. Please consult with toner manufacturer for technical advice.
Handling & Storage Instructions
- Hold the media by the edges. Fingerprints will affect the quality of the image. A fresh pair of cotton gloves should be used while handling bare media to avoid sweat, grease and oil transfer on to the media that could interfere with the print quality.
- Store the media in cool, dry place (20-25oC, 55 % +10 RH) away from direct sunlight. When not in use, the media should be stored in its original packing.
- Store the media in flat position, to avoid curling.