Color laser printable non-tear media with pearl metallic finish
Product Description & Application
NovaJet Laser Matte Pearl 125 DS (LMP 5705) is a Polyester film specially coated on both sides with pearl metallic toner receptive coating. It is suitable for high quality Photo books, visiting cards, indoor signage, invitation cards and menu cards.
Features & Benefits
- PET film base provides tear resistance, stiffness, thermal stability for long term durability
- Outstanding toner & ink adhesion for sharp and high definition images
- Thermally stable PET film base allows for thermal lamination
- Good antistatic properties for dust-free outputs and trouble free printing
- High Opacity allows printing on both sides
- Base : Polyester Film
- Total Thickness : 130 ± 5 microns (175 ± 5 gsm
- Surface Finish : Pearl Metallic
- Opacity : > 96%
- Shelf-life : Two years from the date packing when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 55% +10 RH
- Sizes Available : 320 mm x 480 mm
- Packing : 100 Sheets / Pack
Printer Compatibility & Settings Chart
|Konica Minolta||Bizhub Pro C6501 / Bizhub Pro C6500, C6000|
Tested with original toners on above machines.
- Kindly refer to your printer user guide for instructions on appropriate printer settings.
- We recommend thorough testing of the material in its intended application prior to use.
- For best output & media settings in printer, it is recommended to involve service engineer of printer manufacturer who will do the correct & desired setting to get optimum imaging result.
- Please ensure the sheets are conditioned to the printing environment for 24 hours before use in the room where it is intended to be printed.
- To facilitate jam-free feeding, fan the required number of sheets.
- Best print results can be obtained at 20 - 25°C, 55 +10% RH with original toners.
- Please ensure proper earthing of the machine
- Lamination after printing is advisable for extended print life. The lamination film must be checked for compatibility with the media.
- Proof the Job on low cost paper of same size before printing final impressions on the film.
- The durability of the printed images will depend on the fading characteristics of the toner used. Please consult with toner manufacturer for technical advice.
Handling & Storage Instructions
- Hold the media by the edges. Fingerprints will affect the quality of the image. A fresh pair of cotton gloves should be used while handling bare media to avoid sweat, grease and oil transfer on to the media that could interfere with the print quality.
- Store the media in cool, dry place (20-25°C, 55 % +10 RH) away from direct sunlight. When not in use, the media should be stored in its original packing.
- Store the media in flat position, to avoid curling.