Colour laser printable non-tear media for photo realistic prints.
Product Description & Application
NovaJet Laser Matte Clear 110 DS (LMC 5004) is a PET film specially coated on both sides with clear ink receptive coating. It is suitable for high quality photo overlay sheets, visiting cards, indoor signage, invitation cards and various other commercial applications.
Features & Benefits
- PET film base provides tear resistance, stiffness, thermal stability for long term durability
- Outstanding ink adhesion for sharp and high definition images
- Thermally stable PET film base allows thermal lamination
- PET Film substrate provides excellent weather ability
- Good antistatic properties for dust-free outputs and trouble free printing
- Base : Polyester Film
- Total Thickness :110 ± 5 microns (150 ± 5 gsm)
- Surface Finish : Clear
- Shelf-life : Two years from the date of packing when stored in original packing at 20-25°C and 55% ± 10 RH
- Sizes Available : 320 mm x 480 mm
- Packing : 100 Sheets / Pack
Printer Compatibility & Settings Chart
|HP||Indigo 5000, Indigo 5500, Indigo 5600, Indigo 7500 & Indigo 7600|
- Kindly refer to your printer user guide for instructions on appropriate printer settings
- We recommend thorough testing of the material in its intended application prior to use
- For best output & media settings in printer, it is recommended to involve service engineer of printer manufacturer who will do the correct & desired setting to get optimum imaging result
- Please ensure the sheets are conditioned to the printing environment for 24 hours before use in the room where it is intended to be printed
- To facilitate jam-free feeding, fan the required number of sheets
- Best print results can be obtained at 20 - 25°C, 55 +10% RH with original toners
- Please ensure proper earthing of the machine
- Lamination after printing is advisable for extended print life. The lamination film must be checked for compatibility with the media.
- Proof the Job on low cost paper of same size before printing final impressions on the film.
- The durability of the printed images will depend on the fading characteristics of the toner used. Please consult with toner manufacturer for technical advice.
Handling & Storage Instructions
- Hold the media by the edges. Fingerprints will affect the quality of the image. A fresh pair of cotton gloves should be used while handling bare media to avoid sweat, grease and oil transfer on to the media that could interfere with the print quality
- Store the media in cool, dry place (20-25oC, 55% ±10 RH) away from direct sunlight. When not in use, the media should be stored in its original packing.
- Store the media in flat position, to avoid curling
- Disclaimer: - The information provided in this document us to be used only as guide. It does not imply any liability and shall not be binding upon the company. In pursuit of constant product improvement, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.